RSS

My Best Friends..

Hy bloggy..
Sorry for late update




First :
16th September
Heppi b'dei to Jessica Surya



You're pretty with the purple dress.. =3
wkakaka


Second :
23rd September
Heppi b'dei to Ivan



Third :
This is story about my Life.. About Best Friends..


I am simple boy..
with simple life..
I know, I can't stay as rich men' / women' friends.. even best friends


I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm not sick..
Although I'm only a 'poor boy'
At least, I'm rich of love.


Who wants to be borned in a poor condition??
I cried alone at bedroom, when I heard you called me with 'poor boy'


I don't have blackberry like you..
I don't have 100.000 money 50x like yours..
I don't have ANYTHING to show like you..
But I will be patient.. Because you're my best friends.. best friends of my best friends.. best friends of me..
=)


Although I hate you.. I will try love you like usual..

0 comments:

Post a Comment