RSS

Experience is the Best vo Future

If I talk about experience, it means, everyone has many experience that cannot be count anymore..

But.. The most experience I always remember everyday.. ,,,

-Search a Good Friends-

Whole World know, that a good friends will accept your 'less', and proud of your 'more'
~They will advise you, although you make a fatal mistakes
~He/She/They will give you a second chance to change
~They will understand what you meant vo them.
~They will help your problems
~When u r in fight with them, they will cry and always think why should this happen to you.
~They love you like they love their special thing

I don't have friends with above types..
But, I have best friends with more than above types..

Megawati, Jessica, Andry, Steven, Billie, Hartaty, Andrew, Ivan..
Although distances are our problem for not greeting each another,
but our heart always keep in touch..keep in heart.

Anyway.. Mega...
I'm proud of you.. you got the 4th place vo being a 3rd leader of student council..
Treat US!!!
LOL..
And I always pray for you.. Hope u and ur boyfriend, Rivaldi relation, never end..
Wish u hepii.. Although We seldom meet..
Until now, the best friend I love the most is only you..
No one can change your position until I get my WIFE later!! LOL!!!
anyway, I'm still sixteenth.. It means, still long to leave you..
Don't worry be happy.. wkakaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment