RSS

Unknown - Love Feeling~

Hy there..
Hm..
I think I'll off for maybe 8days..
because of my exam

I'm pretty sure all of you will miss me.
Wkekekeke..

I'll always share my experience here.
So, please stay with me here.
=)

My Love story

I updated post about 'I'm in love' yesterday
Let me continue..
This morning I asked her about her past relationship.. O.O
She said last time she fell in love with someone
But end with refuse from that boy maybe because of ages. (my opinion)

When I asked about her type,
She was quiet for seconds, then continue
(*My heart is beating once more)
She said, 'He must be a comedian, Kind type-person, loyal, n friendly'
I'm not saying I'm above type..
But my friends say yes I am her type.
I wonder asking my best friends..
wad will they answer wheter I am kind, comedian, loyal n friendly typical person..
LOL..

But still...I'm afraid..
20th October is her birthday..
But that day is the first day we had monthly-test. :(
So I've already ask for her friend whether they want to join the birthday celebration of her??
I'm thinking of buying a cake n doggy doll..
Because she's fav movie is 'Hachiko' n, her past nickname was 'Snoopy'
Lol!!

I was so happy when she updated fb status :
'I'm very happy 2 be ur friend,
U can make me glad,make laugh,n make me comf0rt~
Hahahaha
Tq s0 much..
Λ
Λ'

Although she just called me with friend..
But, at least 15 days I had with her can make her comfort with me..
I'm thinking about asked her, whether she want to be my girlfriend..
But, Is it too soon to ask that??
Argh!!
Confuse confuse confuse..
What do I have to do???
Tell me Tell me oh Tell me..


About my best friend, Mega
Hey cheer up!!
You're strong girl with many  abilities..
 
Show him what you can do!!
 
Tell him.. Love is not something he can play..
 
Show him that you're pretty girl with smart brain..
 
Push him n say that you're the devil... not him..
 
Tease him that you can get the perfect type boy than him.
 
Get him n kick his ass..
 
Remember US (9besties) , will support you!!
Jia Yo!!

15th Oct 2010,
Last night..
Hepi b'dei to my dear friend n of course my daughter..
Lily..
Mommy loves you..
Mommy like your bob hair-style..
=)
 
 
I'm thinking about this post's title..
Hmm...
Love episode 1??
Haha..
I don't have any Idea..
So..
I've decided that the title is..

Keep viewing..
Because I'll keep updating!!

See Ya!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment