RSS

Halloween (Home Alone)

I planned this actually..

31st October
All I must do are :
- Playing Playstation
- Updating Blog
- Rest as much as I can (Because of School)
- Buy snacks for my midnight 1st November

My Future Bad right??
I'm so jealous of you..
I never have great halloween night you know.
=(

Next Year ,I MUST!! =O

T.T (sobbing)
I Bet all of you are having a good night with your friends, lovers, or maybe families.
JEALOUS
JEALOUS!!!!!
Btw,
I may not like this.
tomorrow is 1st November.
It must be a good month
not like this October
who kill me with it's exams.!!! Hate it.
End U October Octopus Olympus Octanium Oc.... Whateverrrr...

Hm.. starting tomorrow.
I must be good n better than last time.

I'm a bit happy to for my November..
Because of my birthday..
LOL!!!
That's why I always love November.
What month you guys love the most??
February?? Valentine day??
LOL!!

Here..
Happy Halloween Day!!


A warm Love from me : Miu-Milky..

0 comments:

Post a Comment