RSS

Big November .. BOOM BOOM!!

Is it me..
or yeaa, it's good month for me.

This November is just like usual month for me.
but, I didn't know too,
every problems I had, I solved them easily.
No problem that make me upset for two days two nights like usual.
I'm clear.. although it's only 5th today.
But, I'm pretty sure,
If I keep my mood like this,
everything will be okay until last November.

Test Tabulation

I had my tabulation for 2nd monthly test (M.T)
It's worse than the first time.
But, Fortunately,
I have chances to remedial my red-mark tests.
So, What I must do is only studying to get perfect score.
Easy right.
I have my peace month now.
Thanks God.
I had finished my Math remedial test.
N Physics too.

My Michiko

actually her name isn't Michiko
ehem..
let me tell you.
'Once upon a time..'
LOL!

Serious okay..
Actually when she was borned,
Her mom was used to give her name 'Michiko'
But,
Her dad din't agree,
so they gave her name ' a small red fruit which is always used for cake '
although seems feminime..
but she is boyish.
Haha.

Others

Tomorrow I must go to sport stadium.
I don't know what it is about.
But Mega said that this is about opening sport bla bla bla..
They invite our school,
And told to take 50 persons from student council to go there.
(included me)

I'm stress about Mega.
She is now the setter for Teacher day which fall at 25th November.
Although she seems patiently wait for job n seems not doing anything.
But, probably she is tired too.
I told her last time,
If she needs our (Me, Jessica, etc.) helps,
we're available.
Haha. That's what best friends for.

Everything seems go on their own road..
I'm ready for 6th , 7th, 8th and the next days..

My mom told me..
Everytime we get up,
first thing we used to see or watch not blackberry..
but pray..
'Thanks God, today I'm still alive because of You'
That's why my mom told me.
It is true.


-L.O.V.E- Days

0 comments:

Post a Comment