RSS

Lots of Love! I love Them! I LOVE!!

You won't believe what will happen to me..
On Monday,
Mellisa, n Vanessa threw me:
-Flour
-Ketchup
-Oil
-Eggs
for my birthday..
Although it seems like they wanted to roast me up like chicken roast.
THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!

Well,
another special day..

just now,

This morning,

17th November 2010,

Jessica call me,
asking whether I had ropes or not.
Because she needed it for her another friend's birthday.
So I said I had.
N later I gave her.
When she asked me to get out n say hello to Steven
(Because it's been a while we haven't seen him)
Jessica used a plastic to cover my face.

I knew what would they do now.
Actually I didn't have any feelings of today.
I meant feelings for their suddenly act like this.

They strung me to the pole near my house,
Then, I was thrown eggs, flour, and smeared with blue markers.
The worst path was they use a lipstick n lip my face.
OH-MY-GOSH!!
LOL!!!
That time made me cry.

On November 14th,
They didn't show up in front my house.
It made me sad lately.
wew.
But now,
I'm grateful.
Thanks God, although today isn't my birthday,
There's still a BIG celebration in my 16th years old.

Thinking about next year,
some of my best friends will go to Singapore,
I just want to cry again.
But, Distances can't separate us.
Our loves are always together.

About the cakes,
It's Michiko who made it again.
Thanks for you.
I can't say anything you know.
You just make my life more colorful.

About the presents.
First,
A headset from Hartaty
Thanks Hartaty.
No need for me to buy a new one anymore.
Because I always listen to music.

Second,
Belt from Mega.
Thanks for your belt,
I love it so much.
You know,
Still,
up until now.
You're person I love the most
(Love as best friend)

Third,
A Shirt from ALL
I never get shirt like this.
At the first time I tried it,
I'm falling in love with it.
Thanks All
Thanks Mom (Vandani)
Love all of you.

Next time, I will post the photos of today.
Just wait,
N keep viewing.
I'm not going anywhere.
Haha.

Finally,
Thanks :
JESSICA SURYA , STEVEN HENK
ANDRY SUSANTO , MEGAWATI WIJAYA
HARTATY WIJAYA , VANDANI KENCANA PUTRI
IVAN SUMARLIE , CHERRY LEONO
VIVIAN.
For today.
~Thanks~

Really,
I can't say anything
(O.M.O! I'm crying now. crying in the Warnet!)
Huaaaa!!

And special thanks to my 2 years best friends :
JESSICA SURYA
BILLIE HUBERTA
MEGAWATI WIJAYA
VANDANI KENCANA PUTRI
IVAN SUMARLIE
ANDRY SUSANTO
HARTATY WIJAYA (New Love)
STEVEN HENK
Dear Friends,
It's not about having fun at school.
But it's about Love from school.
Love from what inside school.
I NEVER REGRET have my best friends like them.
For you who haven't got any best friend.
Wait,
Because when You TALK . PLAY . LOVE,
they will come to you =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment