RSS

A Day before I am 16th .. Brownies! Mates!

-Brownies-

Today isn't bad as what I thought last night.!!
Last night I just talked like crazy at twitter!
(add me @yufendy) LOL!!

When I was ready to get out from class going to where my brother was,
My class mates Tiffany n Sujud didn't allow me to get out.
what I was afraid of was watered by them,
that's why I tried n tried although my power couldn't through them.
ZZZzz

Then suddenly, they were singing 'Hepi B'dei' to me
GOD!!!
Surprise!
A brownies for me..
What made me more surprise were,
Michiko made it just for me.
I was happy. so happy..
Michiko.. thanks for ur brownies..
Actually last time she promised me making a brownies for me.
But I didn't know that she would make it for my b'dei..
causing me stunning!!

James Bond 13th! with 13 girls

Made by : Michiko

ROCKER!!

Devil n angle


Me n Medusa

Chocolate n me

Tiffany

Don't look the back one

Medusa, me, n Christiano Ronaldo's wife.. LOL

1 1 8

aw aw aw

Peace n love





























Many thanks to X-04 who greetly me with warm heart.
Thanks for your surprise too!!


-Mates-
Calvin has been already absent school for 5 days.
So, after the birthday party,
Me, Sujud, Tiffany, n Michiko went to Calvin's house..

Wew..
After we asked him about 10.000 words,
finnaly he gave us reason why he was absent without any news.
'I was lazy to come because of my mark'
Actually in my opinion,
Calvin has a good brain which can be developed into a genious brain..
I told him that how many friends missed him!.
Calvin is a good typical friend actually.
That's why,
although I was only 2 months at X-04,
I knew that Calvin is warm heart type friend.
We had so many conversation just now.
Dancing, joking, playing.


Calvin, dun be fear of future.
Future is something u must head no matter what.
=)



Actually this 13th isn't a bad day..
But gracefull day.
Aw-aw-aw

0 comments:

Post a Comment