RSS

4 Days before get Older 1 year!!

AAARRRRGGHHH!!!
How can it be..
I thought it will be still long!!
Now.. 4 days to go.
I'm not ready yet.
But I'm happy too.
But
But....
AAAAAAAAAAAA

The reason I'm happy :
1. Hoho, I'm not kid anymore,,
    so some won't be able to call me with kid anymore.
2. Actually I'm the youngest one from all my best friends,
    so I glad that now, I can get into their world.
3. I want to make my past as experiences and step a new world in future.

The reason I don't ready for it:
1. I love my kid's world too..
2. I love to be the youngest.
3. Probably, I don't want to get older (although I have to)

I'm Crazzzyyy noww!!
13th n 14th aren't safe for me.
Why??
14th is Sunday,,
And 13th is Saturday, where I have my school,
But it's not safe.
I bet I will be watered by them (Friends + Best friends?)
About 14th,
My best friends not the type of just let me happy at home.
Let me tell you..
They are truly DEVIL!!
Maybe I will be watered with water + flour + eggs.
I can't imagine it...
SHOCK!!!!

by the way any way bus way..
25th November is Teacher's day in Indonesia..
Hmm..
Jessica, Billie, Andry, Ivan, Mega, Hartaty, Vandani, Edric, Asrian, and me will make an appearance,
'Crazy Parody'

Actually last year, we had one too..
But the personel were,
Jessica, Billie, Andry, Ivan, Jeffry, Waldo, Sabrina, Julie, Vitri, Albert, Mega, n Andrew
Last time, I was a Idiot Student.

Now I am Narrator
An Insane Narrator!!
When the days come,
I will ask some one to take pictures,
n I will post it here.
wish me luck!!!
=3

This November, I'm so fine..
Hope all of us are always protected by God..

I'm really sorry for Mentawai..
=(
Let's pray for them.. Agree??
Hope God will always grace them with love..
=)

4 days??
Ready or not, I MUST FACE IT!!
Fighting for me, myself!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment