RSS

25th November : Happy Teachers Day

Is it too late that u're waiting for my update??
haha
This November,
I have been so busy.
Huaaa..
But it's all paid by our work..

25th November is Happy Teachers Day in Indonesia
We celebrate it every year.
And Like I said,
We made parody.
It was about students who fought their teachers,
and so did the teachers.,
But lately, The students knew what they had done.

The opening sound was 'Wonder Girls - Nobody'
And you know,
Our dance's response was so good.
Every one like it!!!
Huaa!!
So many scenes that funny.
when the pictures n the video is given to me,
I'll upload it, so
all of you can watch it.
=)

Meet Fans

Today, a day after teachers day,
I am well known now.
Every body who see me will recognize me as a Nobody Dancer.
LOL!!
I'm not saying I'm master at the dance.
But, U'll surely laugh out loud if you see the video.
Hohohohohoho.

Am I a Celebrity??
LOL!!

This November will end just like what I want.

Oh. If only I can make this November repeat forever.
But it's impossible.


Happy News:

Oh! I can say it as a bad news.
My brother will finish his high school n will attend University.
YOU KNOW!!
We're in Medan now!
And he will take his University at Jakarta.
It's far away!
Although,
I always have fight with him.
But surely, I'll miss him
When I heard about it, I just started to cry.
T.T

Oh!
My mom then said to me.
He will go to Jakarta soon.

I asked mom,
U didn't mean to ask me to study abroad too right?
My mom replied with happily. YOU MUST!
O.O
It's okay mom.
I'll be focus at studying.
So I can get a scholarship for my University later.
But, it is still 2 years!!
ARGH!!

I'm jealous with brother.

Hope I can walk this time quickly.
Although seems,
I can't still leave my young age.

But

Soon

or

later

I will be an Adult!

0 comments:

Post a Comment