RSS

A Lot to Open! New December in Last 2010

Huaaa...
I'm happy now,
you know,
I planned to update at 1st December.
But, I was too 'busy' preparing my Semester test.

N Yaa know,
My second monthly test isn't bad at all.
Haha.
I'm so happy.
At least, my study habit increases much than last year.
Hoho.

Oh..
About choosing the science class or social class,
I've decided it.
I'll go to science class again this time.
although I still in a bit trauma to choose it,
but well, I'm pretty sure I can get in,
because of :

'last night was my day to know about the Physcology test result.
Physcology test is a test to know wheter we're good at science or social.
so last month I joined the test,
n took the result last night.
The teacher said I am :
talkative
self-confidence
active
good at social with everyone
can't wait
40% discipline 
etc.. type person.
the result from my habit is social class..
but...
from my talent, I got the science class.
YAHOO!!!

Before I continue,
Let me tell you, I like dancing, singing, drawing/designing, acting and all about art.
When the teacher took a piece of information paper,
I was so afraid.
But then,
she told me actually I am good in Art!!!
HUAA!!
especially Actor!!
Wow.. imagine I debut as an actor!!
what will happen..
(Hey!!! I know I can't but don't tease me like this)

BUAHAHAHAHA


Mega, next time don't give me heart attack again.
I think I'm dying because of you!
Hohohoho
Get well soon bestie.

=)

This is place I Share, Show, n Stop!
=) Happy Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment