RSS

Besties!!

Holla~
I'm back now.
I just finished my test just now.

Hey,..
I wanna asked you..
Actually when I posted here,
What topic you love the most??
-Love?
-Friends?
-My Life?

Hmm..
It's because,
last night,
My Seniors told me that they always watched my blog updates.
N they told mw that they love the 'Best-Friends' topic the most.
N they always love to see our photos.
That's why, I asked you.
The seniors told me too,
When update the Best Friends topic, I type it naturally.
Like I give my feelings here.
WOW!!
LOL!!

hihi..
Please choose.
hoho

And later I'll have a free time with my Best Friends.
N we're agree to watch TRON at cinema 21.
hoho
Hm..
You know,
This 8 days, I couldn't meet them...
It's because they had different trip(Time) from me.
All of them can meet each other except me.
T.T

But,
Today, I will have so many things to tell them about.
Uh!!!
I cried last night you know.
I cried because today I'll eventually meet them.
I MISS THEM BADLY
= )

I always hoped that I can give all my loves to them.
And I was so happy yesterday.
Mega texted me and told me everything that she hadn't told me about.
Oh..
It's already long time since she told me all of it.
Hihi.
Let's wished for her,
Oh My Dearest Beautiful Bestie Mega Loudspeaker,
I wished that there will be a good boy, that will give you his love only for you.
Amin..
Hihi..
Today, Vandani takes Camera too.
So, We'll have so many photos later.
So wait for my Photo update ok???

Let's
Talk . Play . Love
again. later!!!
See ya!!
Have a nice day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment