RSS

Rich People With High qualities - Low quantities

Let me tell you the truth.
I'm kind of person who is anti of Rich people.

I don't know too.
It's not that I'm proud to be a simple guy with simple life.
Everyone wants to be rich too.
But,
How about if they are rich later.
I always think about it.

My school is the most favorite school in my Province.
So, you can say it, 80% rich people dominate it.
And ya know.
I hate about 50% from them.

Let me tell you why.
In my school there're about hundred groups of rich men.
N 1 of them was in my class last year.
They're rich,
but they didn't have any attitude.
They used to tease a low quality people included me. 

I know, n I realize,
I don't have any high-class car like them.
I don't have much money like them.
But, I do realize,
Maybe I'm only a simple life guy with simple economical.

BUT!,
We! Simple Men/Women have Prides that you can buy / you can tease about.
If you still tease our prides, then you're not human!
Still, we, Simple Men/Women, are rich of loves that you can't ever have!!

Is your father at home everyday??
On a month, how many days you meet your father or mother?

I'm not saying all rich men/women like this.
But, all of you (Included rich people),
realize that many rich people will have High Qualities status,
but Low Quantities attitudes.
Agree?

I really appreciate that rich men/women who always understand each other,
or you should say if : Rich men/women with simple personalities and good attitudes.

Wew.
Now, I'm really in peace after I write this.
<Breathe>

I love
Rich people with good Attitudes inside,outside.

I hate
Rich people with bad Attitudes inside, outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment