RSS

I hate Smokers!

BlueHEK HEK HEK HEK (cough)
I am sitting at warnet now.
N the one who sit beside me is smoking.
How dare!!

When I was child until now,
I really hate smokers!
especially when they blew the smoke.
YAKSS!!
N the worst,
they never think about somebody beside them!
N of course they never think about theirselves.

I'm not saying I am the most healthy one,
but, I'm trying to be healthy person.
that's all.

When they started fire the cigarette,
I just thinking about slap the one who smoke!

I'm acting now.
act coughing much as I can.
But, he doesn't care of all..
What the -**-
!!

I'll  make a group in Facebook :
ANTI SMOKERS, CIGARETTES!!!

It's weird, b'cause this is the first time I write about info.
haha. let's not thinking about my diary life first.
haha!!

see ya~

0 comments:

Post a Comment