RSS

Exams in the End .. Oh! I missed Them too much (Go On Edition)

Like what I told on previous posts,
Mega , Hartaty, Steven n Andrew didn't join for some reasons.
Mega    : Lower Economy (Money) LOL!!
Hartaty  : Private lessons (is it??)
Steven  : Working =(
Andrew: ??? Unknown?? Lost

But, I wished,
Next time, It will be a good time for us to hang out..
The tenth of US..
I believed
Believed so much

The tenth of US??
I just remember..
Hey..
Can you help me to think out what name can picture our group's personalities??
I'm thinking it until now..
=(

Too bad..
Btw,
On the mid to buy a gift for Jessica n Billie 's friend,
we meet Brown Jazz (True name : Kris)
He is our administration teacher..
=)
But, we're close like friends..
We respect him so much..
Just see him in previous post.
He wore a red administration shirt..


For weeks, I can't hang out with my best friends..
But.. just 5 hours with them,
realize me that how much I missed them.
They're my truly friends.

I don't know what will happen in the future,
But, As long as I keep in touch our hearts,
I'm pretty sure that we will be best friends forever.

I believed in GOD who has given me them.

Love them
Love them
Love them..

Hm.
My friend said,
'Actually when I couldn't express my feelings to close/best friends,
Blog is place where we can express all.
N from there,
Our best friends know what happen with us.'

 I guess it is true..

Here, I can express my feeling. Emotions.
=)


Thanks God.
In my High School years,
I get something special more than everything.

11 alphabets
2 words
1 phrase

B.E.S.T - F.R.I.E.N.D.S

0 comments:

Post a Comment