RSS

Eyes

A bit about you and us..

I open, close.. open then close again.. open and suddenly you disappear
I want you are the one we knew in the past.

I know.. I won't hope so much..
Because we are different..
You're Royal.. n I'm .......


We don't ask anything except one..
Please.. just appreciate everybody beside you.. everybody that always try to make you smile..
Please think about our heart you have hurt..


I wasn't Lucky Yesterday

You know.. something worse happen to me
My wallet lost.. 2 days ago
Probably, when I was in my way to home, the wallet dropped down to road =(
I had my -Student identity
                 -37.67$ US (Rp. 340.000)
                   (N 33.33$ US was my schoolfee -- N I LOST IT!)
                 -Shopping discount card
                 -etc

I almost cry for that.. poor me..
I didn't tell my dad n mom about this,
Because, if I told them, It would be war for me. Me Versus. Mom+Dad

So, the next day.. last night morning.. I asked my friends for helped..
I got helped from Jessica
Although it was a few.. At least, I helped.. rather than nothing??
But, I was so ashame myself
After I knew about that 'girl' said me a poor boy.

I confessed to myself
'What she said was true.'

So, I tried asking my cousin.
N oh she was very kind.
She helped me. N I could give back to Jessica her money.
I didn't want my problem can make them thinking.
thanks Jessica and others who helped me..

Especially many thanks Lina cie cie.. =)

This morning.. I had strong headache..
I need 4 hours to cool down my head..
I didn't know why I could get headache
Probably it was because last night, I had FULL OF HOME WORKS!!
Gosh!!
But thanks god. I finished it all.
WOW!!
My hand protest to me. 'Hey! I need rest too!!!'
LOL!

Tommorow will be my another cousin married day.
Yam-Bie n Via
Congrat to both of you.
Actually I want to sing in your married day.
But, I don't know what song I have to sing.
Haha.
Thinking about married.

MEGA!!! WHEN WILL YOU MARRY??
LOL!!
Remember two sons and a daughter!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment