RSS

Love for School Ages

Any suggestion??

I'm starting jealous to my best friend..
She has a boyfriend now..
These few weeks, I'm started thinking about relationship.
Although I try not to thinking it..
(Aegyoo!!! Finish your school first)
But seems the devil-selfish type of myself tell me to follow my bestie road. LOL!

For some reasons, why I try not to think about being in relationship because :
~Because of friends.. 
  I'm used to be a chat place for my friends when they had problems with their lover.
  The worst one is, He/She cry in front of me..
  Oh God.. A girl cry is a usual thing..
  But boy??

~Limited movement
   Hey.. 
   don't look another girl except me.
   I heard that from lot of movies.. lol..
   I can't guarantee that..

~Time vo him/her
   If you have a possessive type boy/girlfriend.. then u are in danger..
   You have lots of homework, tomorrow will be the deadline..
   Suddenly your phone ring up..
   I wanna have a date with you. 
   Can you??
   You can't??
   Why??
   Please..
   You can still do the homeworks later.. please??
   You love me right?? <DIES>

But.. the advantages of being in relationship :

~Now you get the person you really like and love..
  You chase him/her for long time.. and now.. it just like dreams come true.

~Something proud of
   I have a pretty girlfriend.. or a handsome boyfriend.. Hahahahaha..

~Have someone to acompanny you.
   Now, you have young wife/husband.. lol..
   if you share a problems with your friends.
   Now you can share your deep feelings with your lover each other.

~She/he is yours
   No one can get her/him again..
   Because, you have a status with her/him now..

I'm confusing now..
Do you have another opinions??
Help me to decide.. lol
I'm going crazy because of love!!

Just like CRAIG DAVID - Insomnia lyric..
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah 

Laugh Out Loud!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment