RSS

My Sweet & Sour Bestie-s


I'm so sorry whether I had made a big mistakes in the past.
I'm not the best one.
But, I'll try to be the best 
=3

I'll do anything vo you as long as those thing can make all of you hepi =)

Just Now.
when Jessica told me to open my twitter,
I openned it..
Suddenly, I cried when I read their twit

Twitter
Jessica : Dear @yufendy, You're the most patient friend that we had

Hartaty  : Dear @yufendy, I'm proud having a friend like you

Megawati : I never regret have a friend like @yufendy 

Few years ago, when I'm still kid, I always wonder, :
When will I get the best friends who can love me like I love them..??
When the dreams come true..
I never hope I will have best friends more than them..

Have best friends didn't mean you must have your types for choosing best friends..
When your heart really choose them..
Then, I can guarantee, you're the most lucky person who get them.
I never hope more from them.
Because, what they have now, already make me happy.

Human is not perfect..
but there are lots of human's perfect loves in this world..

Believe it or not. I get it now.

Special edition of Vandani Part
 
 Sorry for Taylor Lautner's fan
Because of my mom act
LOL!!
I'm sorry that I don't write your name at the previous update.
Because.. U're not just my best friend..
I have you as my Best Friend & Mom.
 
You know, I won't ever know about twilight updates if not from you..
I won't love Taylor Lautner (daddy) if not from you..
I won't have a mom like your type anymore..

So, after your graduate, please always remember of your fish's son..
=)
I hoped you look for this page in the future.
=')

0 comments:

Post a Comment