RSS

My 9th Uniq Besties =3

Okay.. Well, You see.
My blog isn't famous like actors or actress have..
But, Everyone who look at this blog will confuse how many characters / friends I have talked about..
You want to know too right?? Nah..
Now, I'll post their face with their biodata..

NB: I will update 2 posts.. 1 today.. 1 tomorrow.. stay tune.,.

Check it out :


1st Strategist
1st Jessica Surya

Okay.. Let me introduce all of you our leader of all crimes
The photo I take above is the most feminime photo I had. Actually she's boy. LOL! Joke
Birth          : 16th September 1993
She's the one who always has a crime plans and the best strategist among us.
Tall.. Smart.. Leadership..
All of us afraid of our birthday because, when the day comes, She'll make a crime plans like kidnapping, then game over. (You know what I meant. Eggs n Flour)


2nd : Running Man
2nd Steven Henk

Running man.. Will do everything as long as he can win @running competition
I still relief that day.. LOL!!
Birth          : 15th February 1992
The oldest one of our best-ies' tree.
Confidence. can't refuse girls' wishes ~.~"
The fastess runner from all of us..
Kind man girls type!!
You won't regret of having him as your boyfriend even HUSBAND!! LOL
If you want his phone number, contact me! Serious. Haha


3rd Mom & twilight saga updaters




3rd Vandani Kencana Putri

Novels Mistress..
Has unlimited sons and daughters. Mom from all of us
Birth          : 07th June 1993
Twiligth Saga Updaters
You won't miss anything about twilight from her.
Especially about Taylor Lautner.
<Always call him with 'Husband'. If Taylor's fans know about this. They will kill her. OMO>
I will be the luckiest person if I have Taylor as my Dad. LOL!!


4th The Sexiest & Biggest Maria Ozawa

4th Andry Susanto

Sexy Model from Amazon
Food Dustbin and Distribution
Birth          : 02nd April 1992
The Largest Hyper Jumbo Giga Giant Big Momma'
Information seeker.
give him 24hours, and he will give all informations you want.
If you ask him, 'How kilograms are you?'
Re : 'I will message you later.'
Eat Master!!


5th Prettiest Mini Loudspeaker
 5th Megawati Wijaya

Mini Compo! Mini Loudspeaker!
The Smallest from all of us
Birth          : 27th July 1994
Smart Girl. and also smart of searching boyfriend..
(actually her love stories were bad)
Confidence at herself.
If you compare her with Miss Universe, who is more prettier??
She will Shout you.. 'I AM THE MOST PRETIEST. NO ONE CAN BEAT ME.'
If you don't hear any LOUDSPEAKER VOICES from her just a day. it means World will cut off me.
No one can beat her with small body and 156cm height but has a great tiger voices.


6th Crazy Round Panda
6th Billie Huberta

Just look at the pic.
Is there any difference if you compare her face with her panda bag??
I guess no difference. LOL
Birth          : 15th April 1993
You will never have a friend whom has round face like her anymore.
Thanks god not her body got round shape.
Crazy girl!! If you know her, you will regret because she will shout your name even you're in 5th floor, and she is in Lobby. ckckckck..
Crazier than the terrorist.
NB : Don't let your delicious foods get near her.. dangerous. You look at back for 2 seconds n look back for your foods, your food has already gone into her stomach.


7th Fashion Dicoman
7th Ivan Sumarlie

Big Fans of everything about fashion!
Ex: LADY GAGA
Thanks god he didn't buy Lady Gaga costumes and wear it. Joke
Birth          : 23rd September 1993
Our fashion manager.
No one can beat his fashion
Rich boy who always throw his blackberry..
If just He wants to give me his blackberry.. I won't think twice anymore
Kind boy


8th Saldo & TennisBoy
8th Andrew Ongko
Actually I'm bit afraid posting him.
Wew! Why??
Birth          : 7th May 1993
Ok. I'll explain.
I still owe him $19.00 USD for my phone saldo
Sorry Ongko.
Sorry. I beg you.. T.T
Kind type person. Never refuse if we ask help from him.
A warm type person. and joking type person too. =D


9th Brown Holic Paparazzi
9th Hartaty Wijaya
Friendly judo girl from Rakutei Mountain
Status : The newest member
Birth          : 13rd July 1994
The newest member who join us just few months ago.
Friendly
But when she hit you. you'll get into Emergency room at hospital.
Her Hand figth like bear figth.
So Bad But Goooodd...
LOL
Welcome Hartaty.
Oh..
Hartaty is the third person from left. with mouth like a duck.



Haha.. Those all are my best friends..
I don't know too..
But I have complete best friends..
They care each other..
They are the reason why I can adapt at school.
I'm crying now..
1. because think of them
2. because make this post for 1 hour 32 minutes
O.O

The second post, I will update tomorrow.
So just recognize them first.
Haha.
So when I update another posts,
You will know n recognize them.

Because they are places for 'Talk . Play . Love'

0 comments:

Post a Comment