RSS

Good Bye October-Exams.. Welcome to my November

Okay,,
I'm back now..
My October exams finished just now,.,

OH!!! I'M FREE FINALLY!!
YEAY!!

Today, I gonna watch Step-Up 3D with my Bestie..
Hm..
I haven't seen it since I have to study for my exams..
Well, I'm a bit late..

LOL!!

What stories you want to hear??


My love story seems went smoothly..
Although she wants to know me more n well first,
But, I'm still enjoying.
Love is not about status or something else..
It's about heart.

So I want her to know me deeply,
n know I give my Love only for her

Hey.. don't negative thinking first..
I meant love for her is about loving a girl.
Still, Beside that, I love my best friends too.
Lol!!

About my best-friends..
Hmm...
I couldn't meet them for these exams..
Because of :
1. I had my exams when 8.30, then others had it 10.30
2. I was busy preparing for my test.
3. I had so many private lessons. (although seems it useless, because I still have to take remedial tests)

I don't know why.
But I'm not afraid losing them.
Maybe because I trust them so much.

hahahahahaha

oh.. may I ask for a favor..??
I am a new member there.. just click the link.
Haha. Thanks so much for all of you who view my blog.
If I have made something wrong up until now,
I can only say sorry.


Hmm..
I'm happy to post all I can't talk in front of my friends or my families.
Tq..
keep viewing.
=)

Miu-Milky Cheer-Up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment