RSS

Bad October with Killer Exams

Okay..
How many of you guys missing me??
I meant my posts. LOL

I've been being stress-full of this October..
My Exams don't go well..
I still have to face 4 exams

I have finished my Sosiology, Physics, Chemistry, Economy, English, National Rules.
6 exams, n I can make sure I will have 3 exams remedial from them.. 
(Maybe : Physics, Economy, n National Rules)
4 exams that waiting for me is : Mathematics (BAD), Geography, Biology, n National Language.
Huaamm..
I'm so tired..

You know,
You have to wake up at 5',
to repeat what you had studied last night..
I need coffee for these exam days..

I need to rest up later November.
haha
n of course refreshing..

I have been studied so hard for this October..
Oh.. please end faster oh you October.


My monday test is mathematics..
I bet I will have remedial test for this..
Give up before War.
Wkekekeke

Do all of you feel stress for this October??
I bet some will say yes..
Wkakaka

No love story for this month..
Ok??
I will post it when November comes..
Wkekekeke LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment