RSS

Dancing Life

1 again news from me.
I'm back to dance studio.
Hoho..
Hiatus for 1 year n few months,
now I'm back..

But now, I have to form my own group.
Yes, my group is still 5HY,
But the leader said that it's a community now,
So, I have to form the group, but under 5HY..
of course I agree..

With new personels,
Cherry, and Desy..
Actually we have to be 4..
But one of us, Sujud left our group.

I don't like him really..
It's not that I don't like him for no reasons,
we're using 'baby' song by Justin Bieber,
And we practice a lot.
At first I think that Desy will be the 1 who left this group first,
But, she is better than us.
You know,
out of us, she has the detailed dance steps than us,
Although, I have my smooth in dance,
n Cherry has the power feel for dance,
Still both of us don't have detailed steps than Desy.

Back to topic.
Sujud begin to be absent n absent..
At first, I think it was because of transportation,
He didn't ahve any transportation to bring him to studio,
But lately, I found him in the place near our studio.
It hurt me n others alot..

And later I found out that, he didn't like our hip-hop genre..
He likes break n break..
Urgh..
Actually I had plan,
If he's still in our group,
I want to ask my 5HY leader to help improve his breaking style by practising with other breakers.

But, I won't ever think of it anymore..
You know, we have finished our formation,
But we have 4 formation people, n all of us just 3 dancer..
1 spot is still wanted

I want to find the boy dancer.
But serious type.


Example,
you introduce your friend to your company,
but lately, he is absent n absent,
N he quit not more than 3 weeks,
Before he got in to your company,
he promised you to work harder.
But now if your friend is out,
what will you say to your manager??


although my 5HY leader wasn't angry with me,
still Sujud was my Responsibility that I had to take care,
wew..


By the way Our group name is 'Froze-ID'
Means, Frenzy Over Zealous..
And I am the leader..
Hehe


We have finished the formation of baby song.
But the formation consists 4 dancers,
and we are only 3 dancers,
so we have to hunt for boy dancer, but serious one.,


difficult,
but we have to..
Huhu..


These 2 weeks Cherry, Desy and I cannot practice at studio, because of test.
So, we will be back after the test.


N if we have already completed all,
I will upload the video dance here..
Please anticipate it.. :)

Have a great day Bloggers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment