RSS

Friendship.. Endless.. Wish.. Hope..

Hy..
Tomorrow, I'll have my semester (Final) exam..
N you know what?? I still can't understand my physics..
Beuhh..

Still, I hope I can pass this..
So I can pay back my 1 Year repeatation..

Hmm..
These I feel weird..
I don't know why,
but it's abouot my friendship.

I never want to have a problem between me n my friends..
But, they said that friendship without a problem isn't a true friendship.
Because friendship is about learning everytime you spent your time with your friends.
I do believe that..


But sometimes it makes me go crazy.
I do love my best friends more than I love myself.
I said like that, because they're precious..
They always help me when I was depressed.
Until now,
although I can't always meet with them.
Still, my love for them never change..
Because I just feel calm, n I do feel happy, n joy with them.


Some of them have graduated from school..
next year, 3 of my best friends will graduate too..
And I don't have anyone anymore except Vivi (The newcomers.. Lol!)
Sometimes, I cry if I remember these things..


This August, it will be 2 Years anniversary our friendship..
Hmm..
I think, I will ask them whether they want to celebrate it or not..


Hahahahahahahahahaha


All I can say is,
I love you.. Mega-Jessica-Vandani-Ivan-Steven-Andry-Vivi-Hartaty

0 comments:

Post a Comment