RSS

L.O.V.E in 1 Day...

For the honest,
I experienced this.. just last 3 days..
Okaayyy..
I knew H 1st May 2011,
We started introducing ourselves,
But, all we disscuss at first were about colleges..
Actually it was still 2 years more for me.
But you knew me, I like disscuss about colleges life :)

Soon, I have a heartbeat everytime H cares about me..
N it came to 2nd May 2011,
I told H, 'I like you'
n H agreed too,
So we had a relationship..


But 3rd May 2011,
H told me that H just accept the relationship to make me happy..
(Gosh), I cried for about 2 hours,
although I kept saying, I'm okay, I didn't crying or even angry.


I wasn't angry with H,
But myself..
Why I have to fall in love when It is impossible for me to take this love go through the long way..


But it had already happened, I can't do anything more..
This morning, I cried again when I woke up..
Chatting with H, will hurt me,
but, don't chat with H, will hurt me more.
I can't take this pain too much..
It hurts me a lot.


:(
Now, I'm okay after update here..


dear Bloggers,
it's not about who u will fall in love or when u will fall in love.
it's all about fade.
I do believe in fade.
But I do believe that fade can be changed..
So, make your own way..
Because, we cannot go back in time and change it.
But you can change yourself for the time :)




Because, I, myself, will change my own way to be better person :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment