RSS

Stupid Days!! Idiot!

As all of you know,
I'm really stupid..
Not stupid actually,
but only idiot..

I did very many funny mistakes..
Not funny for me but for others..

I can only told 1 story for all of you.
Because, It's just disgusting to remember all of it!!
YACKSS!!

Cat's Food

On that day,
I felt like I was a careless + stupid idiot..
I went to school early that day.
N of course, I had a chit chat with friends.

And suddenly I saw an aqua bottle filled with different snacks..
I thought it was delicious snack,
So I asked my friend, whether I could have some..
N she said just took as many as you want..

So, I took some,
It tasted like no tastes.. (Lol!)
Next, Cherry who saw me ate that thing,
Just shout out loud,
telling me that it was cat's food..
How idiot rite..

Luckily, I hadn't made it to my stomach,
I quickly go to dustbin, n threw it all..
wew~

But really, actually it didn't taste that bad ya know..

BUT!!! Don't try it.. lol! still disgusting to me..

I don't know what I told u this, funny or not,.
But at least this is experience rite..
Right now it's rainy day here..
If, your country is in rainy season,
please take care of yourself..
Don't make yourself get sick!!

If you need friend,
Here I am..
Because here, We Talk . Play . Love 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment